Charlotte, NC Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of running a company in Charlotte, NC is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.