Emergency Water Damage Services
If your home has been damaged by water, it’s important to hire capable professionals to immediately take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to respond to your circumstance at any time.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you require instant assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte will return your call within half an hour and get to your property within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Protocol
- Contact Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our contractors perform a comprehensive inspection of the damage area to find the best way to remove the damage.
- Removing the Water – We have powerful pumps and vacuums to take the water. The faster you contact us, the faster we can clean up the damage.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, bigger scenarios may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Standing water can cause discoloration and warping in the surfaces it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte uses advanced disinfectants to eliminate odors, discoloration, and warping and other problems left from the water damage.
- Starting Restoration – Regardless if the water damage was large or small, our restoration team will take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher leak
- Room flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage requires scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to take care of cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get helpful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.