Small Business Fire Damage Removal in Gold Hill
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm from smoke and ash can linger for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your business will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Gold Hill market.
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged items or equipment inside your business
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- We will rebuild any section of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We can bring your business back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Gold Hill Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.