Damage Caused by Water in Lincolnton
Have you seen water damage in a commercial property? Whether it’s a moving spot in the ceiling or a entirely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to fix it. Our technicians provide water damage restoration to companies and businesses properties near the Lincolnton, NC area.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Faulty equipment like refrigerators are prone leak. Other man-made sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank breaks, as well as overflowing toilets. These problems might begin small. Whether it was poor sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can deal severe water damage. Regardless of the type of business you own, flood damage can be a real problem for your office. If neglected, it could contribute to more damage caused by rot.
Flooding in office structures may also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Lincolnton may result in water damage for residential and commercial property holders. Just like manmade spills, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about mildew problems if left unresolved.
What We Can Do
If your Lincolnton business has taken on severe damage or just has a large leak to address, Paul Davis offers mitigation and restoration services to fix the problem. Our technicians will air out papers as well as structural areas like walls. Contact us to see how we can help for your space today!
Our Restoration Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces like padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We answer and work quickly Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We are knowledgeable – After half a century in business and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance group to file claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Lincolnton Paul Davis franchise today!