Rockwell Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these belongings to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valuable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.