Recover after a Fire in Salisbury
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your company and halt work for months after. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm caused by smoke and soot can stay for years after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Salisbury performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Salisbury region.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding – when a serious area of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Reach your Salisbury Franchise
We can get your business back to its feet. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, We will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Salisbury if fire damage and smoke harm your company.