Mold Mitigation for Properties in Charlotte, NC
The damage recovery specialists at Paul Davis offer mold remediation to residents throughout the Charlotte, NC, area in order to restore their home and prevent further damages. Black mold is a dangerous entity that generates in dark, damp spaces in homes where moisture buildup is common. Mold can cause allergic reactions and respiratory issues for those who are around it, so it’s essential to have a professional come over for mold cleaning. Don’t wait to reach out to our team for mold removal service so that we can restore your home.
Can Mold in Your Home Kill You?
Excluding any pre-existing conditions, mold on your property won’t kill you or make you sick. However, it’s still crucial to get the situation remedied.
Mold can thrive anywhere there is lingering moisture, and this includes inside the walls where a pipe might have a leak. How can you determine if your home has a mold issue if it’s not in plain sight? If anyone in the home is experiencing terrible, cold-like symptoms, itchy eyes or respiratory issues, you should contact a mold remediation specialists right away. Our professionals will make your home safe again by doing the following:
- Black mold inspection
- Control the growth so it won’t spread
- Use air filtration techniques to remove spores from the air
- Residential and commercial mold removal
- Apply antimicrobial treatments to clean and deodorize
- Install new drywall, ceilings and floors
24-Hour Mold Mitigation for Charlotte, NC
When not taken care of correctly, mold will go on to crop up and spread. Mold is a fungus that stands no threat in a house or commercial space until it takes root and starts growing. Mold is able to grow on anything, and your home is an ideal habitat for it. Your local restoration crew is trained and certified in mold remediation, and we adhere to the stringent codes that NC implements. Our background as the nation’s top-rated damage recovery company enables our teams to take care of any renovation and disaster recovery for commercial and residential properties. Along with expert training in emergency disaster recovery, we will reconstruct and repair damages to your home that stem from such an event.
Our mold removal services consist of:
- 24-hour emergency response – We will be on-site and ready to work within hours
- Prompt mold infiltration examination from trained professionals
- Professional-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to effectively remove excess water
- Effective containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Disinfecting contents and other personal possessions
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to stop further mold growth
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
Reach Out to Us Right Away
When time is of the essence, turn to Paul Davis Restoration for help. Our teams have a quick response time, so when they are deployed to your location, they are prepared to work. We do 24-hour emergency response services to offer help at any time in Charlotte. No matter the disaster or situation you’re facing, get in touch with your local damage specialists at (704) 399-2488.