Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your family home or company, and fixing it can be a complex undertaking. To get the damage fixed safely and effectively, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your structure back to pre-storm conditions. We are the storm damage specialists you need.
Once the danger has passed, it’s important to check out the aftermath and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, we’ve provided information about the damage different kinds of storms can cause and how to keep your property, and yourself, safe in different situations.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Severe damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs vary. Your financial responsibility depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
To get as much money as possible from insurance, keep track of damage and photograph all the damage right away. Then, call your insurance company and have an assessor come out. You should also find a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and more.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s necessary to repair any damage right away, but the risk of danger is high. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance company. Contact us for more information.